This was not actually a Rachael Ray recipe, but it was from her show. This particular recipe was from Buddy, "The Cake Boss." He cooks too! This recipe was so simple and it tasted AMAZING! I knew it was good right away because after Derek's first bite, he said, "This has good flavor." He almost never says anything unless I ask, and then it is just a simple answer. He even had seconds (which he usually has anyway). But he even told me that it was better than Olive Garden's fettuccine Alfredo. His favorite meal EVER. They are totally different entrees, but similar flavors.
P.S. I actually used turkey bacon instead of prosciutto and it was still delicious!
I definitely recommend this one and give it a 10!
Jenn, sorry this one has peas in it too! But we love peas, especially Drayton!
16 years ago

That's okay. It looks really good:)
ReplyDeleteall of this food looks fabulous.
ReplyDeleteI am not going to lie I haven't checked your blog in forever (because you use to never update) I am so excited though that there were tons of updates on here tonight.
Drayton is absolutely adorable and I can't believe how big he is getting.
Hopefully someday we will get to see you guys again. I met a girl that knows you. Her name is Amber (don't know her maiden name)
well glad to see you posting again.
xox sadie